Friday, January 27, 2023

Radio Interview

Dave at WCNO Radio.



 As I was preparing for a recently recorded radio interview at WCNO Radio, I was a bit nervous about how Dave and I would interact. We had spoken on the phone a few times and I had an idea about the line of questioning, but it was the first radio interview I had done in a decade or two. Would it all be serious, or would there be time for some smiles and laughter? Well, a few minutes in he asked me what brought me to Florida from Michigan. I couldn't pass up that question. "A car" was my response. The ice was broken, and we had a wonderful 20 plus minutes of discussion about my salvation, my books and the movie project I am working on based on my novel "Lone Oak". We had some serious discussion and laughed, joked as well. 

 Dave was extremely gracious and kept us on track. If he hadn't, we might have spent hours talking about writing, our Lord and westerns. When I have the broadcast date and time, I will certainly post it. I think you'll enjoy listening to it almost as much as we enjoyed recording it.

 By the way, my reason for coming to Florida has brunette hair and stands about 5'3". She is my beautiful bride. God put us together and I could see no reason to argue that point. He does know best.

 If you have a question you would like me to address about writing or the "Lone Oak" film project, please email me and I will do my best to answer it.

 Signing off until next time.

Phil Hardy

www.authorphilhardy.com

phil@authorphilhardy.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Interview

    Some folks might think doing a radio interview would be extremely stressful. I think of them as a lot of fun. David Francoeur does a gre...