Friday, September 15, 2023

Radio Interview

 

 Some folks might think doing a radio interview would be extremely stressful. I think of them as a lot of fun. David Francoeur does a great job at WCNO Radio in Palm City, Florida. This is my second interview with him, and we had a great time. 

 What I have learned is that if you keep it conversational, it doesn't seem like and interrogation. It's more of a discussion with a friend about something of interest to both of you.

 During our latest interview, we talked about both books, "Lone Oak" and "Vengeance Is Mine" as well as a little bit about our next book, "Fool's Gold". We also discussed the upcoming, as soon as we can raise the funds, movie based on my book "Lone Oak". We are launching an Indiegogo campaign where people can get a better idea about the film and how they can get involved. 

 The twenty-minute interview will be aired later this month. I want to thank David and WCNO Radio for giving me this opportunity. 


 For more information you can always email me at phil@authorphilhardy.com or phil@loneoakproductions.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio Interview

    Some folks might think doing a radio interview would be extremely stressful. I think of them as a lot of fun. David Francoeur does a gre...